Quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 is the most commonly used quality management system (QMS) in the world. The standard sets out the basic requirements for a modern management system. Therefore, complying with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard is a prerequisite for co-operation for many procurement tenders and multinational companies. Compliance with the standard requirements is not complicated. As a board member or quality manager you have to understand the requirements of the standard and to find the right solution suitable for your organization. Our company can help you with this.
The consulting company TJO Konsultatsioonid has over 20 years contributed to the development of a management system for more than 300 companies. An Estonian version of the standard ISO 9001:2015 was translated by our company. At this training we are ready to share with you our knowledge and experience of implementation of quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015.
The previous ISO 9001:2008 version is valid until September 2018. Training will help organizations to understand the difference and to prepare for transition from old version to the new one.
Training will answer following questions
- What is a quality management system and why it is useful
- What is the content of the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015
- How can be these requirements interpreted by the organization in an "intelligible language" in order to apply them reasonably
- How to build a standardized management system, the main stages, inevitable and recommended activities
- What has changed in ISO 9001: 2015 compared to the previous version ISO 9001: 2008
Topics of the training
- Requirements of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015
- Structure and documentation of the quality management system (QMS)
- The context of an organization
- Introduction, leadership in the QMS
- Support (processes)
- Performance evaluation
Trainer and consultant Tauno-Jussi Onoper. Chairman of consulting company TJO Konsultatsioonid. Jussi is ILM/SFEDI Accredited Business Support Professional with 20 years of consulting and training experiences. He has participated in more than 100 organisations’ development projects, conducting training and consultation programs (management system implementation and development, lean daily management, lean 6 sigma, business process reengineering, strategy). By request of Estonian Association for Quality he has translated ISO 9001:2015 standard into Estonian language.
To register for the course please fill the registration form. Obligatory field marked with *
For more information about the course please call us by phone number +372 665 9525 or write an e-mail to info at tjo dot ee